Six months ago, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, Raynaud’s Disease, Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease, arthritis, AND we found a tumor on my thyroid. This was all compounded by the fact that I already had an autoimmune disease, and had been on hormone therapy for the last 7 years. (Mostly I just feel validated that there WAS something wrong all these years, thank you for asking.)
And as I began treatment for each of my delightful diseases, I was told to start journaling the minute details of my life, because ANYTHING could cause a relapse, and we need to know what my triggers are.
I also have to track how my medications are working, whether or not symptoms are improving, and it’s helpful to know where I’ve administered my injections, so that I don’t blow out an injection site. (Are you bored of my health history yet?)
In addition, I needed a place to keep track of what I eat, because I get to try out a new diet this year, and since I always have some kind of low-grade fever, we have to track what MY normal is.
BASICALLY, I needed a personalized health journal that would hold all of my information in one space, and since I couldn’t FIND one, I made one. My life is SO exciting.
And as I’ve talked to other people who are dealing with health issues, I’ve found that I’m not alone in my need for a One-Stop-Shop kind of daily health journal. So I’m sharing mine, and I hope that it helps you, as much as it helps me.
And also, also: try not to grow tumors, okay?
- It’s BEST if you print this double sided, so that you can just three hole punch it, and have a 2 page spread open in your binder…. You’ll need a binder.
- IN YOUR BINDER: Also get baseball card sleeves (aka Pokemon card holders) to put in your binder to hold the business cards of your doctors.
- Download the file using the pink “Click Here To Download” button or by clicking here
- Your computer will automatically download a PDF file
- The file is now on your computer ready to print! __________________________________________________________
Peonies and Poppyseeds Printables are free for personal printed use only. Absolutely no commercial use or redistribution allowed. Please contact us if you have any other questions about their use. Thanks so much!