This weekend, we are hosting a Just Dance 3 House Party.
We are super excited, and and my kids have been practicing their moves ever since we received our games in the mail last week. (ATTENTION MOTHERS: JUST DANCE KIDS IS AWESOME.)
But my hands down MOST favorite part of the new Just Dance 3 is that you can have FOUR players. So we don’t have to take turns, because everyone can dance all the time. And as it gets darker earlier and earlier, we have been turning to our new Just Dance games for Kinect as a means to run the crazies out. (Please let us survive the winter that hasn’t even started yet.)
Naturally, we needed to make some printables so that our guests can be as excited as we are…. You can even use them if you have a person that wants to have a birthday dance party.
The Just Dance 3 Party Printables include:
- THREE pennant banners with spacers that say “Just Dance 3”. You can mix and match the pennants, or stick with a solid color. Totally your call.
- “Dance Party” 5 inch party circles with spacers. Use it as a banner, or hang the circles from the chandelier.
- 4 juice box labels
- 4 water bottle labels
- 4 tent labels
- 3 cupcake wrappers
- 3 fry boxes to fill with treats
- cupcake toppers/favor tags
- Download the file using the pink “Click Here To Download” button or by clicking here
- Your computer will automatically download the PDF file.
- Select the pages you want to print and send them to the printer!
Want to know when we post new printables?
Did you use our printables and love them? Send us your photos and we’ll showcase your event! contact us at email@example.com